Course Name: Accelerate Performance with Less Effort
What's possible when you can energize those around you? With essential skills now being recognized to impact profit margin, knowing how to access the "right” energy at the "right" time is even more important. Do your habits need a shift? Learn to access four energy patterns to solve common pitfalls with less effort. Go from the conventional classroom to the arena with horses to experience their authentic feedback that helps leaders shift their thoughts to change their results. Earn up to 17 leadership PDUs as you build your team’s blueprint for success.
- Learn your energy preferences and how they affect you and others
- Harness the grammar of non-verbal communication
- Recognize triggers before reacting
- Resolve conflict with creativity
- Create a desired field of influence
- Unlock what’s holding you back
- Shift mental state through breath and movement
Solve common pitfalls through an uncommon approach
- Experience the 4 patterns and develop your path forward starting with your FEBI Assessment Report
- Explore the interplay of your teammates’ patterns
- Learn body-based techniques of personality that impact behavior and leadership
- Understand the implications of your patterns and your leadership
- Develop the ability to access each energy pattern as needed
- Align collective commitments with goals
Workshops and private sessions are tailored to meet your challenges
Location: Aiyana Horse Center, Bowie, MD
Date/Time: Scheduled on Request
Cost: PMI Southern Maryland Chapter Member Discount $950.00 /person for both workshops. Non-member rate $1,095. Other format options available
Visit Attuned Leadership™ to learn more and click the REGISTER button to book a free Strategy Call!
About the Instructor
Lynn Punturiere is a creative project leader specializing in security and information technology projects for more than 20 years. She maintains her PMP, ITIL, Scaled Agile, and FEBI certifications relevant to managing teams. She’s delivered enterprise solutions while supporting and leading from a broad range of perspectives in software development, system design, business analysis, and project and program management in varying industries.
As a practitioner and educator in the field of horse guided learning. She’s driven by her interest in the remarkable relationship between horse behavior and human relational dynamics. This, coupled with the deep effects of the human-horse connection and its healing effects, led to the development of her Attuned Leadership™ Model: An Embodied Approach to Accelerated Performance with Less Effort.
Her work attracts corporate professionals and teams looking to develop leadership capacity, individuals pursing personal or career growth, entrepreneurs looking to implement their vision, and body workers and equestrians seeking true partnership.
Her mission is to provide solutions to common pitfalls through an uncommon, more sustainable approach where people can optimize the body’s intelligence to thrive and move in balance joyfully toward what matters.