The Project Management Institute, Southern Maryland Chapter (PMISoMD) proudly announces its scholarship program! PMISoMD will award ten $250 scholarships this year for:
- Costs associated with coursework to attain Project Management Professional (PMP) requirement for 35 hours of project management education
- Costs for PMP boot camp, prep course or other training directly associated with preparation for testing for any of the PMI certifications
- Direct cost of PMI certification testing
- Costs for educational/training events to attain PDUs to maintain PMI certification
- Once approved, the scholarship can then be applied to any future qualified event and reimbursed after completion of the qualified event.
- PMISoMD Member
- Applicant who is sponsored by PMISoMD member and resides or works in the PMISOMD area of St. Mary’s, Charles, Calvert and Prince George’s counties (if awarded a scholarship, recipient must become a PMISoMD member prior to scholarship funds being disbursed).
- Applicant who is an employee of a PMISoMD Golf Tournament Sponsor and resides or works in the PMISOMD area of St. Mary’s, Charles, Calvert and Prince George’s counties (if awarded a scholarship, recipient must become a PMISoMD member prior to scholarship funds being disbursed).
Scholarship will be awarded based on the information provided in the scholarship application. Application forms are available at www.pmisomd.org. Applications may be submitted at any time on a rolling basis until all ten scholarships have been awarded. A chapter member can only be awarded one scholarship per calendar year.
Or, by mail to:
PMI Southern Maryland Chapter
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 101
California, MD 20619
To download an Application Form, click HERE.